What is a Green Community?
A Green Community Strives To:
- Comply with Environmental Regulations
- Practice Waste Minimization and Pollution Prevention
- Conserve Natural Resources through Sustainable Land Use
- Promote Diverse, Locally-Owned and Operated Sustainable Businesses (Profitable, Non- Polluting, Socially Responsible)
- Provide Adequate Affordable Housing
- Promote Mixed-Use Residential Areas which Provide for Open Space
- Promote Economic Equity
- Actively Involve Citizens from ALL Sectors of the Community through Open, Inclusive Public Outreach Efforts
- Ensure that Public Actions Are Sustainable while Incorporating Local Values and Historical and Cultural Considerations
- Create and Maintain Safe, Clean Neighborhoods and Recreational Facilities for ALL
- Provide Adequate and Efficient Infrastructure (water, sewer, etc.) that Minimizes Human Health and Environmental Harm, and Transportation Systems that Accommodate Broad Public Access, Bike, and Pedestrian Paths
- Ensure Equitable and Effective Educational and Health-Care Systems green” directions, i.e. energy efficiency, renewable energy, and environmental products and services.
Helping You Create a Greener, Most Sustainable Community
Global Dwelling wants to help create energy-efficient communities across Albany County. Our experts can help you discover, develop, and deploy green living systems and ensure the necessary stpes are taken to build a greener, more sustainable community.
To learn more about our home energy solutions and partnership opportunities, contact us at 1-845-256-0019 or simply click below. We proudly serve the Albany County area, including New Paltz, Kingston, Albany, Delmar, Wallkill, Monsey, New Windsor, Hurley, Middletown, Gardiner, and nearby cities in New York.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.